Monday, June 16, 2008

WEEK TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second week of Sure Slim certainly went alot easier than the first - I'm learning the different foods I can eat, and remembering to take my vitamins and supplements, and the craving for certain foods has certainly subsided (aside from chocolate that is!).

I went with much trepidation to my second weigh in, because I thought there is no way I would have done as well in my second week as I did in the first. Imagine my delight when I jumped on the scale and lost a further 2.4kg! Guys, I felt like I was walking on air! Truly astonishing and uplifting knowing the hard work put in had paid off.

But like everyone else, I'm also only human, and indulged in a bit of "long weekend" food - chocolate, braai, garlic bread etc etc. This time though, instead of beating myself up about it, I will wake up tomorrow, a fresh day, and start again - I will not let a bit of over indulgence deter me from my ultimate goal...nor will I be disappointed and cross if I have not lost weight this week. The important thing is that I put this weekend behind me and go at it again with the next sunrise!

Has anyone else tried Sure Slim with me? What are your results like?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, I did sure-slim and within the 1st 6 months, i lost 30kg's. to be really honest, i just found it really difficult to continue eating the food recommended and did not think that it was a lifestyle. I wanted something more. I wanted to have more HEALTH variety and to be able to exercsie. I am not discouraging you, it will most likely work for you, if you are just after another 10kg's, which we know you can do. I weigh a lot and have consulted a dietician and i have joined the gym, within 2 months i have lost 7kgs and i am slowly but surely making progress.
What i would like to know is, how often do you exercise and what type of exercise did you do?

Anonymous said...

when are you going to update? Please update soon. We need you Sharon.

Desperate

Tutu said...

Hi guys,

I am trying to lose weight but my problem is food. Am not sure what to eat to be healthy, vegetables only and no carbs or protein only. My weakness is bread. Sharon please help.

rene said...

Hi Sharon

Just found your blog, after seeing you on Carte Blanche. Are you going to keep blogging?
I weigh 100kg (have lost 8.4kg so far this yr) and am aiming to get down to 70kg..
Look forward to following your blog :)